Friday, October 9, 2009

10+ Pounds of Baby!

Today was our LAST appointment with our Perinatologist (the high risk doctor). We had a growth scan and he did another biophysical profile assessment. The babies are looking great! They are each right around 5 pounds. The boy is a little over 5 pounds and the girl is right at 5 pounds. Yay! I am totally feeling all 10+ pounds of baby these days...

My current 'goal' is to get to 36 weeks, or October 26th. All of the doctors seem to agree that the babies will be very big, healthy, and ready to come home with us at 36 weeks (or even earlier...). After I meet that date, my next goal will be 37 weeks.

I just can't imagine my belly getting much bigger. I'm just going to be sitting/ laying on the couch for the next few weeks. Fun fun :) I'm glad that the fall TV lineup is back...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

TEN POUNDS! WOW! Way to go, Momma!!