Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blog Slacker


Yes, yes... it's been a while :) I can not believe I haven't posted since before the sweet little twinlets were born! I am going to try to do a better job documenting their lives.

The babies turned 6 months old on May 9th. The past 6 months has gone by so fast. They are just the sweetest little babies in the entire world. They are happy and love to cuddle and talk and talk and play and just laugh and are so sweet. I can't get over how adorable they are. I am so happy every morning when I hear them talking on the baby monitor. It is the best way to wake up in the morning.

I was going to recap the last 6 months in this blog - but I don't really think I need to since my audience of 2 readers knows what's been going on. :) I'll just do a good job going forward. haha!

Here's a photo recap:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The blog is back! Love these photos and can't wait to see what else you post. :)

Jenny said...

Geez. What have you been doing since November that you haven't had time to blog??